Terms of Business
1. Registration and Agreement – Group BookingsA city guide tour must be booked in writing at Leipzig Erleben (letter, fax or e-mail including the booker’s address). The customer accepts these General Terms of Business by making the booking. The booking is binding as soon as the service ordered has been confirmed in writing (letter, fax or e-mail including the booker’s address) by Leipzig Erleben.
As far as an extension of the tour is agreed to during the tour with the guide the additional costs are to be paid in cash directly to the guide against receipt. If an invoice is agreed to, the extension is to be signed by the person in charge of the group.
2. Payment Mode – Group BookingsThe payment for the service is made upon completion of the service or after agreement before the service in cash to the guide or by invoice without any discount. The invoice for restaurant services by Leipzig Erleben entails a handling surcharge of 10 % for advancing the funds. Admission tickets paid for in advance are invoiced plus 19% VAT.
3. Services/Service Changes – Group Bookings / Public ToursThe scope of services under the agreement is shown in the service description by Leipzig Erleben. Side agreements must be confirmed in writing by Leipzig Erleben. The deletion of any services shall neither justify withholding the amount of the contract nor the deduction of any partial amount, unless this is for reasons of which Leipzig Erleben is responsible. If Leipzig Erleben is responsible for the deletion of any services, Leipzig Erleben is entitled to replace these services with other equivalent services. Leipzig Erleben is obligated to inform the customer of this. Where appropriate the customer will be offered a free change of booking or right to cancel free of charge.
4. Cancelation by Customer, Period of Notice – Group Bookings / Public Tours
Tickets for public toursTickets for public tours scheduled for the whole year allow broad planning certainty. Prior ticket reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49-(0)341-71 04-280 is recommended. All tours conducted by Leipzig Erleben will be carried out with the following minimum of participants:
- Walking tours: 8 guests or more
- Bus tours: 10 guests or more
- Themed bus tours (costume, dialect, music trail) as well as excursions: 15 guests or more.
- up to 4 days before the booked tour: No cancelation charges
- up to 1 day before the booked tour: 50% of the ticket price
- on the day of the booked tour: 100% of the ticket price
GroupsGroup cancelation rates (the date of receipt of the written cancelation statement or return of the ticket shall apply):
- up to 10 days before the booked event: no cancelation charges
- up to 4 days before the booked event: 50% cancelation charge
- up to 2 days before the event: 75% cancelation charge
- one day or less before the event or non appearance: 100% cancelation charge